– Quality standard: TCVN 6259-6 SW53
– Vietnam registration regulation: QCVN 21:2010/BGTVT, Part 6 – SW53
– Meet all product requirements certified by Lloyd’s and DNV:
- American standard: AWS A5.18 ER 70S-6
- Japanese standard: JIS Z3312:YGW12
Reference Current (DC+)
Metal Mechanical Performance
- Prepare all the safety factors before welding. Make sure the power source is stable.
- Clean all the oil stains, dust, and dirt on the surface of the welding object. Bevel the edges to create suitable gap, process in accordance to welding regulations.
- Clean the welding nozzle, conduit; adjust the wire guide structure so the wire is loaded properly. Make sure the welding wire is not tangled, folded or deformed.
- Store welding wires in dry place and cover up to avoid dust, moisture, and direct contact with the wire surface.
- Select the welding line and always maintain the airflow as instructed. Shield away from the wind to achieve a fused weld with no defect and high working capacity.